We work with over 2000 employers across Britain each year, bringing benefit to business through apprenticeships and work based skills training.
Research from UKCES shows there is an unprecedented skills shortage, leaving thousands of vacancies unfilled.
We've delivered 1000 apprenticeship frameworks at intermediate and advanced level in the past year. Our success rates are higher than average, exceeding 80%.
Employer feedback confirmed 96% satisfaction with Rathbone Training’s service delivery.
- Apprenticeships are work based training programmes tailored to the needs of your business
- Hiring an apprentice can help make your organisation more effective, productive and competitive
- You can use apprenticeships to train new or existing employees
- Government funding is available to train apprentices
- Apprenticeships are flexible to fit around your business commitments
What employers say about having apprentices:
*Source: National Apprenticeship Service
FIND OUT MORE