As a UK youth charity we support over 5,000 young people every year to get the the skills and qualifications they need for an apprenticeship or job. Some of the young people we work with are from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Half of the young people we work with live independently or are in care
- 86% of our young people come from low income backgrounds
- 45% of our apprentices have a learning disability or require additional support
With your help, our young people are able to get the support they need to reach their goals and gain the skills needed for success in work and in life.
Every year we have a number of national fundraising events – our Raise it for Rathbone days! Our next fundraising extravaganza will be May 2018.
We need your support to help young people who need it most. Every donation to Rathbone Training helps young people change their lives for the better.
HOW YOU HELP
With your help our young people are able to get the support they need to reach their goals and get the skills they need to achieve success in work and in life.
- Just £1 can pay for a young person to get a cookery session
- For £10 you can fund a course to improve confidence and communication skills to help them get their first ever certificate and get them on the way to getting a job
- For £25 you can help a young person attend a life changing team building residential
Young people, staff, employers and employees from across the UK take part in fundraising activities to raise money for Rathbone Training… and we want you to join in the fun!
Could you have a dress down day, hold a raffle, have a swear box or anything you can think of to raise money and have fun with your workmates and customers?
Look at our fundraising pack for advice and ideas.
You can donate to Rathbone Training using JustGiving. Donate online or by text.
Head to www.justgiving.com/raiseitforrathbone or text RATH04 £1 to 70070 to donate £1 through your phone bill.
By donating to Rathbone you are helping young people change their lives for the better. 100% of donations to Rathbone Training are used to support young people. Your donations pay for training courses and activities that build confidence, communication and life skills.
As a charity we rely on the help and support of our volunteers to reach more young people and help them change their lives for the better.
Why volunteer with Rathbone Training?
Our volunteers are extremely important to us.
- Volunteering is a great way to give something back.
- You’ll get to meet new people, share your skills and gain new experiences.
- It’s rewarding to know that you’re helping make a difference to someone’s life.
I want to volunteer
We welcome volunteers across all of our centres.
Whether you can spare a few hours or are looking for a regular volunteering role, we will have something for you.
REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER