Administrators handle day to day tasks in an office and make sure things run smoothly. Almost every kind of company and organisation requires employees in the business administration sector. A business administration apprentice would complete work tasks that may include producing business documents, providing reception services and administrative support for meetings and to colleagues.
- Intermediate level Business Administration Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Advanced level Business Administration Apprenticeship (Level 3)
These apprenticeships take approximately 15 months to complete, so commitment is important.
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You must have lived in the UK or EU for the past 3 years
- You must not be in full time education or hold a qualification of level 4 or higher
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
Job roles include
- Administration assistants
- Data entry clerks
- Office juniors
After completing your qualifications and getting a few years experience, there are opportunities to progress into more senior roles.
Salaries can be between £14,000 and £18,000 a year, depending on where you work and your responsibilities. Experienced workers can earn £19,000 to £23,000 a year.