Our ‘Step into Work’ programme gets you ready for an apprenticeship or job that you’ll love!
Whilst you’re on the course you will get:
- Fantastic work experience with local employers
- Maths, English & ICT Functional Skills training and qualifications
- The chance to undertake a qualification in the area you wish to work in
- Progression into an apprenticeship or work
- If you join this course you may get bursary payments to cover travel and lunch costs
- We will provide any protective clothing or specialist equipment you may need.
- You will get an NUS card
Our course is all about work experience with local employers. These cover all different types of work experience so you can discover what type of career will be right for you. Our specialist coaches will find your work placement and work with you and your placement employer to make sure everything is OK.
- Unemployed, or working less than 16 hours a week with little work experience
- Motivated to attend work experience and build skills
- Be ready to move into an apprenticeship or work within 6-18 weeks
You’ll be able to move onto an apprenticeship, look for employment in a junior role, or move onto further education. Whatever you decide, we will help you every step of the way.