Rathbone Cymru ,
This apprenticeship is designed to develop you in employment throughout the retail sector through gaining the knowledge, skills and understanding required for a number of different roles.
By gaining an apprenticeship you can move from a sales colleague to a senior or supervisory position which results in an average increase in annual salary of £5000.
- Intermediate Retail apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Advanced Retail apprenticeship (Level 3)
These apprenticeships take approximately 15 months to complete.
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You must have lived in the UK or EU for the past 3 years
- You must not be in full time education or hold a qualification of level 4 or higher
- Excellent customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Maths skills for handling cash and change
Job roles include:
- Sales Assistant
- Stockroom Assistant
- Style Advisor
- Team Leader
Average salaries for retail staff can be between £12,000 and £18,000 per year.
Store Managers can earn over £25,000 per year.