Rathbone Cymru ,
Customer service apprentices deal with customer enquiries and complaints. You will be a customer’s first point of contact for the company you work for.
You may deal with customers face to face, over the phone or by email.
- Intermediate level Customer Service Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Advanced level Customer Service Apprenticeship (Level 3)
These apprenticeships take about a year to complete, so commitment is important.
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You must have lived in the UK or EU for the past 3 years
- You must not be in full time education or hold a qualification of level 4 or higher
- People skills
- A friendly approach
- Excellent communication skills
Job roles include
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Agent
After completing your qualifications and getting a few years experience, there are opportunities to progress into more senior job roles.
Team leaders and managers can earn £19,000 to £25,000 a year. With extra responsibilities, this may rise.