NVQ Retail success for Kieran at Savers!
Gwent Police runs 5-week course at Rathbone Newport Centre
It's National Apprenticeship Week!
Welcome > Learners > Our Programmes
Fair Start Scotland is the new employment support service which will gives you flexibility and takes into account your personal circumstances, supporting you to remove any barriers you may have that may be stopping you from finding a job.
By taking part you will get:
• a dedicated personal adviser with you every step of the way
• a personalised action plan to help you meet your goals
• support to help you build on your existing skills and attributes to develop a CV
• help with searching and applying for jobs
• help with preparing for an interview
• access to specialist support
• access to training
• the opportunity to take part in work trials and work placements
• help in finding the right job for you
• an in-work support package for up to 12 months depending on your circumstances.
So why is Fair Start Scotland different to other work-related services?
• You get to decide whether you want to take part – it’s your choice
• You’ll have the flexibility you need to help you get the right skills and help you move forward
• We’ll listen and take into account your circumstances, support you to remove any barriers you may have to finding a job that’s right for you
• We’ll tailor the service to meet your needs
• You’ll have the opportunity to enhance the skills and experience you already have to prepare you for work
If you're interested in taking part in Fair Start Scotland, get in touch on the Register Interest form below.
You must accept the terms and conditions
Registered Charity in England and Wales No: 1145138
Registered Charity in Scotland No: SC042758
A charitable company limited by guarantee: 07830590
Vat Number: 918 5092 11