Throughout all of our programmes you will have the chance to get involved in a range of enrichment activities including volunteering & fundraising activities. Enrichment activities give you the chance to try something new and develop hidden talents in things like music, art and sport. Enrichment helps you develop your employability skills, improve physical health and mental wellbeing and give something to talk about on your CV. Some of the opportunities on offer include;
Information and Advice
We believe that providing good Information Advice and Guidance supports you to unlock your potential through learning to achieve your goals.
What you can expect from us:
- A confidential, impartial and objective information and advice service concerning learning opportunities, skills and qualifications, career progression and how to access them
- Written information on all courses and opportunities
- Support during your training to assist your learning and personal development
- Advice and services to enable you to study effectively if you have a disability or additional requirement
- Linking you up with other organisations if we are unable to offer the information or advice you require
- You can find support services in your local area by visiting StepFinder
We want to make sure that you have a positive experience with Rathbone Training and welcome your feedback. If you need to speak to us about any aspect of the service you’ve received or should you need to complain please follow the complaints procedure.