Our Employability Fund programme gets you ready for an apprenticeship or job that you’ll love!
Whilst you’re on the course you will get:
- Fantastic work experience with local employers
- The five Core Skills; Communication, Numeracy, Information and Communication Technology, Problem Solving and Working with Others.
- Employability skills and qualifications
- The chance to undertake a qualification in the area you wish to work in
- Progression into an apprenticeship or employment
- Depending on your circumstances you could get a training allowance of £55 a week plus travel expenses.
Our course is all about work experience placements with our local employers. These cover all different types of work experience for you to discover what type of career will be right for you. Our specialist tutors will find your work placement and work with you and your placement employer to make sure everything is OK.
- Motivated to attend work experience and build skills
- Be ready to move into an apprenticeship or work within 12-18 weeks
- Aged 16 to 25
You’ll be ready to progress to the next stage of the Employability Fund programme, apply for a modern apprenticeship or a college course, or look for employment.