Rathbone Cymru ,
This programme is designed to help you into a career. The programme helps build resilience, employability skills and gives you techniques to get a job.
- To join the programme you need to book in an appointment to see us through your JobCentrePlus Advisor.
- The programme can last from two weeks to six months.
- You will not get paid to join the programme, but if you're currently receiving benefits, attending the programme will not impact your eligibility.
The Programme will help you get the confidence and experience you need to get a job through work based learning, employability and skills training with high quality work experience.
- Individualised work preparation
- Work experience with employers
- Work specific qualifications
- Real job interviews
- Registered with JobCentrePlus
- Little or no relevant work experience
- Ready for employment within 6 months
The Employment Skills Programme will aim to get you into work and on a career path, once you're employed we'll help you plan how to improve your skills and gain valuable qualifications to aid progression in work.